Planning to buy a new smartphone but wondering how can you transfer all your files and contacts to your new phone easily? Check out Wondershare MobileTrans, an easy-to-use tool that lets you copy your data such as contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps between Symbian, Android and iOS without any data loss. Also find out below how you can get this app worth $39.95 for FREE!
Wondershare MobileTrans – Transfer content between Symbian, Android, and iPhone
Wondershare MobileTrans is a Windows app that is very useful especially if you own two or more smartphones. It supports 2,000+ phones and lets you transfer content between Symbian, Android, and iPhone in just one click!
Features of Wondershare MobileTrans:
- It lets you transfer not just contacts but also SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps
- Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc.
- Works with over 2,000 phones including Droid, Symbian (Nokia), and all models of iPhone, including the new iPhone 5.
- Transfers content between phones on different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile – no problem!
- Zero quality loss & risk-free: everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself
How to use Wondershare MobileTrans:
One of the great things I like about Wondershare MobileTrans is that it is so easy to use and it has a user-friendly interface so even beginners can use it without any problems. Below is a simple instruction on how to use MobileTrans to transfer data from one phone to another. But first, you need to download and install it on your computer.
1. Once the app has been installed already, connect the two devices to your computer via USB cables. When your computer has detected them already, run Wondershare MobileTrans and you’ll see the window below.
NOTE: If you want to change the position of the phones, like if you want the other phone to be the source and the other one is the receiver, just click the “Flip” button.
2. Now, data on your source phone that can be transferred are listed in the middle, such as contacts, photos, messages, etc. You only need to check those that you want to copy to your other device. Once you’re done choosing, click the “Start Copy” button.
3. Make sure that neither of your phones disconnects during the whole progress. When transfer progress is completed, just hit the “Completed” button.
Watch the video below to know more how it works.
You can buy Wondershare MobileTrans for only $39.95 or get it for FREE by joining the giveaway below!
Wondershare MobileTrans – Giveaway details
Wondershare is giving away MobileTrans until January 15, 2013 as part of their New Year promo! Just visit their promotional page to get this awesome app for free!
Enjoy and Happy New Year everyone!