There are a lot of WordPress plugins out there that let you integrate Adsense ads to your blog but I find most of them too advanced and complicated. The only plugin that suits my simple needs is Quick Adsense. It offers a quick and simple way to insert Adsense Ads or other Ad codes into your blog post. It comes with a simple setting page and you wouldn’t find any complicated options.
Features of Quick Adsense:
- Absolutely NO author revenue reward or revenue sharing from your Ads (unlike other plugins!)
- Default Ads positioning: assign Ads at the beginning of the post/end of the post/after certain paragraphs/after certain images.
- Flexible Ads placement: insert Ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post.
- Simple configuration interface: just copy and paste the Ad code, select the alignment, choose the placement/position, and the plugin will then do the rest for you.
- Support any Ad codes
- Display up to a maximum of 10 Ads on a page: Google allows publishers to place up to 3 Adsense for Content on a page. If you are using other Ads, you may display up to 10 Ads.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes on sidebar widgets.
- Ads placement on the fly, simply insert
<!--OffDef-->to a post to accomplish this.
- Tags above can be inserted into a post easily via the additional Quicktag Buttons added to the HTML Edit Post SubPanel.
Here are some screenshots:
Quick Adsense Settings Page
QuickTag Buttons in HTML Edit Post
Quick Adsense is the perfect plugin for those bloggers who are looking for a simple and easy way to insert Adsense or other Ad codes to their WordPress blogs.