Tagging pictures has become very famous because of Facebook. You can easily notify your friends that they’re included on your picture by just tagging them, but if you want to use this feature in Twitter, that’s not a problem because there is PicTag.me.
PicTag.me is a Twitter photo-sharing app that lets you tag people in photos using Twitter @screennames. Upload or import photos and start tagging!
How to tag photos on Twitter using PicTag.me:
1. Go to PicTag.me and click “Sign in with Twitter” button.
2. Sign in with your Twitter account. You’ll be asked if you want to allow PicTag.me to access and update your data on Twitter, click Allow. You’ll be re-directed back to the application.
3. You can now start uploading pictures from your computer or from the web. You can also import pictures directly from your TwitPic or Flickr account.
4. To start tagging, click the picture you uploaded.
5. Click the “Tag this photo” button above and your friends list will be loaded. Start tagging your friends!
6. When you’re done, click the “Done Tagging” button above.
7. You can send to your friends the link of the image so they can see it too!
8. Your friends can also leave comments on your picture.
PicTag.me is a great way to tag pictures of you and your friends on Twitter!
Who says that tagging is only for Facebook? Try PicTag.me now and start tagging yourself all over Twitter!