Are you annoyed because your parents are on Facebook? Do you wish they weren’t? You’re not alone here my friend, looks like there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way. There’s even a video in YouTube entitled “My Mom’s on Facebook”, dedicated to all to all of those things you just wish your mom wouldn’t say on your Facebook wall. Check out this video:
If you’re afraid that your parents would see your pictures with your boyfriend (which you’ve been hiding from them a long time ago), there’s an easy way to hide photo albums from specific people like your parents, relatives and some friends.
How To Hide Your Facebook Album From Your Parents And Some Friends:
Hiding an existing album
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to the album that you want to hide.
2. Click Edit Photos.
3. Go to Edit Info tab. On the Privacy, select Customize.
5. Don’t forget to click Save Settings.
Hiding a new album
1. Go to Create a Photo Album. On the Privacy, select Customize.
2. Enter the name of the people you want to hide that album from.
3. Click Create Album and upload your secret photos.