What is Sky Downloader:
Sky Downloader is the no. 1 downloader for free music, movies, torrents, live TV and more. It’s home base for everything that entertains you online, providing the smartest and fastest access to millions of songs, MP3s, movies, TV shows, live channels and games. Sky Downloader combines powerful Gnutella and BitTorrent technologies with effortless live channel streaming to give you the world’s best online entertainment experience with the least amount of hassle. It uses sophisticated and proprietary under-the-hood technologies to optimize and accelerate download speeds.
You can download Sky Downloader for free but the FREE or the basic version has:
Basic features only
It doesn’t have technical support (forum-support only)
Uses standard network connections only
But the good news is, Sky Downloader has a “limited time offer”, and it is called Tweet 4 free Pro.
What is this promo all about? Well actually, to get the Sky Downloader Pro version for free, you only have to tweet about this promo! With just one tweet, you can start downloading the Pro version and enjoy its premium features like:
- Upgraded Turbo-Charged Connections
- Blazing Fast Downloads (up to 25% faster)
- Unlimited Technical Support & Free Updates
- Faster Searches and Access to More Files
- No Marketing Messages or Ads
- Additional Skins & Themes
Here’s what you need to do to get Sky Downloader Pro for free:
2. Enter your Twitter username and password and click Post Tweet.
3. When you’re done, you’ll be transferred to a page where you’ll be asked to enter your name, email, and country. Click Continue.
* These details will be used for your FREE unlimited Pro Membership.
4. To download Sky Downloader Pro, click Continue.
5. Follow the steps on how to download and install Sky Downloader Pro.
Check out these screenshots: (click the images to enlarge)
* If you’re wondering if Sky Downloader is legal. YES it is.
Sky Downloader and other file-sharing software are legal. Using it to upload or download copyright protected media — music, videos, images, software — without the copyright holder’s consent is illegal because it is theft.