Ashampoo Photo Commander 7 is an all-in-one photo management and editing tool. You can use it to easily organize your photo collections with additional audio and video playing management capabilities. The picture editor lets you remove red eye and optimize your image in just one-click! You can also do simple things like crop, resize, rotate, adjust colors, and add a wide range of special effects.
Ashampoo Photo Commander provides you with tools that will help you create calendar, photo collage, greeting cards and slideshows that you can burn to CD. There’s also batch processing tool that can save you hours of work, converting to different formats and applying effects to multiple files.
Now, check out what’s new in version 7:
- 3D hardware acceleration that can speed up your picture viewing
- Create panorama images
- Drag and drop virtual album – now you can include same files in multiple folders without creating multiple copies of the file
- Slide show with “Ken Burns” effect – this effect will make your slideshows more alive by zooming each image while it is being displayed
- Digital camera and scanner import
- Find duplicate images with different names
Normally, Ashampoo Photo Commander 7 costs $51.99 but with this promo that I’m going to show you, you can get it for free! Check this out!
1. Go to this promo page and complete the form.
2. Check your email inbox for the confirmation link. Click the link and you’ll be transferred to another webpage. Complete the form.
3. You’ll be transferred to your Ashampoo account page where you can see the license key for your Ashampoo Photo Commander 7.
4. Download the installer, install the program and enter the license key that you received.
Photo credit: Wangchao.net
Check out the other freebies!